Administrator

PSN ID
    Creator_B
    Time Zone
    PST
    Blog Entries

New Owner

Hey, all.

My name is Creator_B, but you can call me B or CB as you prefer. I will be your new administrator from now on. I am sorry that the previous administrators did not give proper care or attention to this website, but I promise that things will be different going forward. We have many exciting events planned to revive this website and foster the next generation of creative talent.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you, and I truly hope that you all enjoy your experience here at LBPCentral. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to send me a message, and I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing LBPC and enjoy your stay!
    Last edited by Creator_B; 05-15-2021 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator_B View Post
    Hey, all.

My name is Creator_B, but you can call me B or CB as you prefer. I will be your new administrator from now on. I am sorry that the previous administrators did not give proper care or attention to this website, but I promise that things will be different going forward. We have many exciting events planned to revive this website and foster the next generation of creative talent.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you, and I truly hope that you all enjoy your experience here at LBPCentral. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to send me a message, and I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing LBPC and enjoy your stay!
    Thanks for broadcasting to an empty room.

*crickets*

/gone

Administrator

PSN ID
    Creator_B
    Time Zone
    PST
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlong View Post
    Thanks for broadcasting to an empty room.

*crickets*

/gone
    Enlong, you fool! I am getting everything ready for when the users arrive.
    Last edited by Creator_B; 05-16-2021 at 02:46 AM.